Headway People is a leading direct sourcing specialist recruiting exclusively for the higher education, research and training sectors. African Business School, the business School of UM6P - Mohammed VI Polytechnic University, has engaged our services for the recruitment of an outstanding professor located in Rabat :
1/ About ABS
Located in RABAT, the capital city of the Kingdom of Morocco with executive training also in Casablanca or at clients’ headquarters and offices, ABS aims to be the inclusive hub of lifelong learners and mindful doers, shaping the business and societal landscape in Africa & beyond.
ABS mission is to:
- Train next generation leaders to be critical thinkers, creative entrepreneurs, and socially responsible actors.
- Develop multi-disciplinary research and groundbreaking education methods to enhance students’ holistic and analytical competencies and allow them to embrace paradox and lead in fast moving and complex environments.
- Stimulate collaborative innovation that reaches beyond the classroom and connects students with stakeholders across a wide range of sectors.
- Build an ever-evolving thriving network of change makers: students, alumni, researchers, faculty, staff, organizations, academic institutions, and public sector players.
- Act as both an engine and a bridge for the diffusion and expansion of a world-class and impactful business & management knowledge grounded in Africa’s contexts.
Pioneered by OCP (as it is also the case for UM6P), the global leader of the phosphate industry and one the largest Moroccan firm, ABS's legitimate ambition is to become the leading school in Africa in the field of business and management sciences. The school benefits from an exceptional learning and research ethos in Africa and has signed several partnerships with world class universities and schools (Columbia BS, Ecole Polytechnique, HEC Paris, Ecole des Ponts Paritech…)
The school is growing rapidly both in Executive Education (Open & Custom programs), in degree programs (MBA, executive Masters) and in Doctoral programs (PhD, DBA, postdocs). ABS aims for quality and the highest standards in degree and continuing professional development programmes.
2/ About the role:
To support its ambition, ABS has launched an ambitious recruitment plan of new faculty members with open positions for two types of profiles:
With at least one the following expertise / Research Focus :
With a clear distinction in terms of distribution depending on the profile, both profile duties involve:
In line with ABS strategic objectives,
Successful applicants will exhibit successful credentials to support their application in the profile they want to position themselves.
3/ Person specification:
4/ Desirable personal qualities:
Candidates should submit a detailed CV, cover letter and list of references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Opening position date||09-01-2023|